Adam loves skiing. LOVES it. He has been kind of “hot and cold” about some activities with his Boy Scout troop, but is completely in love with skiing. His troop has a ski trip planned for this weekend (departing tomorrow night), and he can’t wait.
The problem? They’re planning to ski at a resort in western New York State. And there’s a blizzard headed up the East Coast this weekend. I don’t think it will hit that part of the state hard enough to force them to cancel the trip, but …
There has been no indication from the Scoutmaster that they are considering cancelling the trip (they usually keep us in the loop), but I think Adam, Tim and I will all be on tenterhooks until the kids leave at 5:30 tomorrow.
Cross your fingers for him!