One of the features of WordPress (and other blogging software, I imagine) is that it tells me what search engines people used to find my blog.
Some of them are pretty obvious, like these:
- Garage sales
- Library cards
- Pictures Britax Regent (and other car seat related searches)
- Peter Petrelli Heroes
- Books to read to kids
And others … well, I just don’t know!
- My little fish
- Sink trash bags
- Kids changing tire
- Girls without knick*ers
- Can you pick your favorite pose with sea
- Why do girls have no common sense
- Boy scouting is bad
- Embarrassing pictures
- Bleach book 28
- Losing weight by not eating after 6 pm
- “refrigerator handle” and “stains”
- Roasted garlic makes my poop smell
How did YOU get here? And if you have a blog, what’s the strangest way that someone found you?