Here are thirteen places I like to shop. Thanks to Gal for the inspiration!
1. Borders. I love books!
2. JoAnn’s. I don’t have (or make) as much time to sew or scrapbook as I used to, but I still like to shop for the stuff!
3. Meijer. OK, I admit it, I like to go grocery shopping. Even better when a kid or two wants to come with me! (Assuming, of course, that said children are well-rested and in a good mood.)
4. Target. I can rarely get out of there without spending at least $50.
5. Ikea. An Ikea store opened near us a couple of years ago … I could spend the whole day (and our whole bank account) there! BB likes to there too, too.
6. BabiesRUs. Kind of an annoying store, but love the baby geat. Plus they have a decent selection of car seats for me to
play with inspect in order to keep up my product knowledge.
7. Wal-Mart. Oh, the prices!
8. Big Lots. “Lots” and “Lots” of junk … but usually a few good bargains to be had. Mom and I like to shop here together.
9. ToysRUs. Also kind of annoying, but it’s fun to go here for my big Christmas shopping trip. (Provided that I’m well-rested and in a good mood.)
10. Children’s Place. Love some of their clothes, and they frequently have great clearance.
11. Sam’s Club. Way too much of everything you never needed. But you can skip lunch if you go at the right time on the weekends – lots of free samples!
12. Best Buy. I’m not as interested in the electronics as Tim is, but it’s fun to look.
13. Home Depot/Lowe’s. I don’t have the need for much home improvement stuff, but again, it’s fun to look around! And we always go to one of these two stores when we DO need home improvement items.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!