I’ve heard of – even known – some pretty delusional people.
Average people who thought they were pretty, skinny people who thought they were fat, smart people who thought they were dumb (and vice versa), even a girl who thought she was a prophet.
But this guy takes the cake.
“I am not a monster,” he says.
Let’s take a look, shall we …
- He kept his daughter locked up in a windowless dungeon.
- For 24 years.
- He started planning/building the dungeon when she was about 12.
- He raped his daughter repeatedly during those 24 years and fathered 7 children with her. Neither his daughter nor the children had any sort of medical care.
- He kept three of the children confined with her. They never saw daylight until last week.
- The other three, he took away from their mother.
- He incinerated one baby after it died from lack of medical care.
- He let his wife think – for 24 years – that her daughter had run away from home and never wanted to see her again.
I’m not a particularly religious person, but I believe there is a special (extra hot) place in hell reserved for this monster.