(Stealing from The Gal again!)
2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control? Most certainly.I have three kids, after all.
3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you? I’ve been a huge fan of the Monkees since I re-discovered them during their 1985 revival. (I say “rediscovered” them because I clearly remember watching reruns of their show in the mid-70s.) I even went to see them in concert three times in the 80s.
4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry? West Side Story. My friends and I saw it on the big screen in college (we weren’t in college in the 60s – it was part of a classic movies series). I sobbed during the movie and the whole walk home. My friends thought I was hilarious, of course, but I still cry whenever I see the movie.
5. Who is the most famous person that you’ve met? Hmm, James Patterson, probably. Or maybe John Lithgow. Or astronaut Alan Shepard, the first American in space? I met a lot of famous people (though always very briefly) during my career at Borders.
6. Before you leave your home, what must you have? Beyond the obvious (keys, purse, cell phone) I always have to have a cherry Avon Flavor Savers lip gloss in my pocket.
7. What do you miss the most about being a kid? Sleeping in.These days, sleeping until 8 am feels luxurious.
8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect. Eh, everyone knows about my passion.
9. At what age do you think you’d be to think, “I’ve had a great run”? Whatever age I am right before I expire.